Sarah Quinney is the founder & CEO of The E-Commerce Business Coach. She has helped E-commerce Business owners all over the world build and scale 6-figure businesses from scratch.
I teach my clients cutting-edge e-commerce and marketing techniques that really work…I give you the technical support AND the mindset support to take action and create extraordinary transformations in your business.
What makes me different from other coaches?
- I was the founder of Australia’s no1 Raw Food Store from zero funds from the ground up, turned over 7 figures and sold it for 6 figures all in under two years.
- Created the Raw Food Mum 6 years ago and is now the no1 site for raw food and children, with 50,000 fans from around the world, held major online raw food challenges with thousands.
- I have been published in major newspapers including The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, Marie Claire, Vegan Magazine and much more
- Published The Best Selling Book, Raw Food 4 Kids – distributed in major health food stores across Australia, exceeding 6 figures in sales!
- I’m about to launch my 4th Brand in the Surf industry – from a prototype to offshore manufacturing – launching very soon!
How can you work with me?
Through my E-Commerce Business Owners Mastermind and my 12-week E-Commerce Business Formula programs, I help business owners leverage their strengths in a way that allows them to build a business they love that creates a profitable income. My mission is to help E-Commerce Business owners build and create online stores that are profitable and aligned with their passion.
- The E-Commerce Business Success Formula
- The E-Commerce Business Owners Mastermind
- 1:1 Coaching + Mentoring
Schedule a chat to see how you can build or grow your business.
A Little bit more about me…
They say a picture paints a thousand words so I thought I would share some pictures of my life and what I love! I am so blessed to have two gorgeous and very cheeky girls, and one awesome best friend my husband. We live in Northern NSW, Australia and we love surfing. If you follow my Instagram I love sharing pictures of my one love the ocean. In fact, most pictures of me are on the beach.
I simply love surfing and being in the ocean so much that I’m also about to launch another E-Commerce Business a product that fits into the surf industry – I’m super excited about it and I can’t wait to tell you all about it when it is ready to launch! I really look forward to getting to know you as well and your business and most importantly learning what makes you light up?